“Not ready to start yet?”
“Schedule a quick, 15-minute call with an expert tour operator to get ideas on where to go and how long to spend in each place.”
These are the terms and conditions of any contact between Kilisa Tours (the services providers) and you (all persons traveling with us, named on a booking). They are very important, so please take time to read them. Confirmation of travel with Kilisa Tours implicates that you have read, fully understood and agreed to the terms and conditions described below.
If you have any questions or doubts, please contact us.
1- All services are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until confirmed.
2- For the booking we request you to deposit 10% of the total value for each person through BANK WIRETRANSFER or Our online payment
3- The remaining amount can be paid upon arrival in US$ cash (Bills should not be older than 2001) or via credit card. Paying by credit card with additional cost of 6% Bank fees
Kilisa Tours reserves the right to treat the booking as cancelled/Re-scheduled.
Cancelling the trip will be no refund but we are able to handle your deposit within 24 Months for that you can re-schedule your trip accordingly.
1. All prices are quoted and paid in US Dollars unless otherwise stated.
2. Prices quoted by Kilisa Tours are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until the time of booking confirmation.
3. Prices quoted are as per itinerary and per person and unless stated otherwise, include the following: Overnight accommodation as specified, national park and game reserve, entrance fees, overland transportation, domestic air transportation where indicated, drivers and guides fees (not tips), chimpanzee tracking permits, three meals per day as specified, unlimited mineral water during safari/climb (not at the lodges/camps), coffee/tea twice a day during safari, unlimited game drives.
4. Prices quoted do not include the following: Personal expenses, personal insurance, laundry, meals other than as stated, drinks, passport and visa fees, tips and gratuities, international flights.
5. Meals are provided three times per day; breakfast, lunch and dinner, often including a packed lunch or picnic for one of these.
6. Accommodation varies depending on location and price plan. Camping, tented camps, bandas, guest houses, tented accommodation and hotels are regarded as suitable accommodation.
7. Kilisa Tours reserves the right to substitute accommodation for those indicated in itineraries, when the tour is not yet confirmed.
8. Should a client wish to upgrade the standard of accommodation once the tour has been confirmed, a supplement is necessary. Upgrades are subject to availability.
Whether you are ready for Tanzania Safari Dream or Kilimanjaro Adventure or Beach Relaxation for a few days or a few weeks long, our experts will create an itinerary from scratch, fully tailored to your wishes. Want to visit a beautiful destination or start an adventure to reach the top, or relax in a paradise, we will make it happen.Customize Your Trip
Sign-up to get top travel tips, the coolest new videos and the best on the road stories straight to your Inbox. Plus You'll be the first to hear about our discounts and deals